How to apply for a bursary:
- Select the course you wish to attend from the course programme and complete the application form, which can be found in the Booking section of the menu. If applying for financial assistance, you do not need to send any payment with your initial application.
- With your application, enclose a letter explaining why you are unable to pay the full course fees.
- Submit one supporting letter from an employer, colleague, tutor or other individual, familiar with your work, explaining why they believe you deserve financial assistance and how the course will help with the work you do.
- Tell us in brief where else you have applied for financial support.
- Complete and sign the Request for Bursary Assistance & Checklist form (to be found at the bottom of this page) and return it with your application.
Dartmoor Arts is able to offer partial bursaries of up to 50% of the course fees. The smaller the sum requested, however, the greater the likelihood that it will be granted. Priority will be given to those who have sourced additional financial support from elsewhere.
Dartmoor Arts Project Bursary Awards 2013 for young artists
Dartmoor Arts Project is looking for young artists, printmakers, designers and architects to come and join us at our summer school this July and we have a number of bursaries to award across our range of courses.
Bursaries are discretionary and limited so we advise you to apply early.